10 Superpowers that help me rock your world:
1. I hold a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication, an MFA in Creative Writing and a Holistic Health Coach degree from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition®
2. I’m a bilingual wordsmith — English & Spanish — and I use both languages on a daily basis for work, life, love and why.
3. In addition to regular extensive travelling, I’ve lived in four different continents for long periods of my life and I operate from a multicultural & multilingual background and perspective.
4. I have a unique, first-hand experience and proven achievement in technical and creative writing, marketing, copywriting, blogging, editing and different love affairs with art & culture.
5. In mid-2012, I founded RebelleSociety.com, a grassroots online magazine, grown organically by means of Creative Branding & Marketing, to top 1,000,000 viewers a month in just one year — culminating in a book compilation, that made the top 20 Amazon Bestseller Essays list, within the first weeks of publication (December, 2013).
6. I’m a hard-to-please word alchemist, restless Renaissance woman, passionate creator and art/design junkie. As a result, I end up turning everything I get involved with into Something Smart, Sexy & Stylish with a Soul — or else what are we doing here?
7. I’m a multi-faceted holistic artist & healer and an inevitable entrepreneur. My work is an undivided mind-body-heart affair, communication is the outer layer of my life and offerings, and my medium enhances my message.
8. I combine my solid, 10-year post-grad education and lifelong relationship with books and learning, with an intuitive and creative hands-on approach to art & business. Likewise, I’m a strong advocate of knowledge in any form or voice, but I often let imagination run the show and win my bets.
9. Just like in nature, I believe that every human transaction should be a win-win or nobody wins, and that “the love you take is equal to the love you make.” What goes around comes around, so my highest aspiration is to imitate nature in all my business deals, projects and relationships. I’m not interested in anything less than my and your utmost aliveness.
10. I put my undivided heart, attention, passion, talents and expertise into every project I take on. Therefore I am very selective and mindful with my time investment — and I price each exchange accordingly.
Read my praise notes from people I’ve danced with.
Below is a list of all the crazy things I currently do for a living in my Renaissance virtual office (a.k.a. mostly coffee shops or sunlit Rooms with a View around the world).
Check out my list of upcoming offerings — courses + events — below, followed by a list of all current opportunities available, and contact me for additional details if you are interested in co-creating with me in any of these intertwined parallel universes.
And you should know…
2017 Upcoming Workshops, Events & E-courses – Join Me!
- Year of You (ONLINE) — The One Life Course They Never Taught You in School. A year-long Creative Initiation to the Rest of Your Life, with monthly trainings in every area of your human experience: purpose and mission, creativity and self-expression, work and business, love and relationships, life, life, LIFE. Ongoing. Affordable. Life-changing. Adaptable to any lifestyle and schedule. Read more & sign up via YearOfYou.org.
- Creative Rehab Retreat in BALI, Indonesia (LIVE) — March 27-April 3 — 7 Days of Art & Adventure, Nature & Connection, Writing & Culture, Creative Rehab & Empowering Life Design on the magical Island of the Gods. REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! Head to CreativeRehab.co/Bali to read all the details & JOIN US. (Limited Early Bird Discount. Sign up to be notified when we open.)
- Creative Troublemaking 101 (ONLINE) — April/May, 2017 — A 7-week e-course in creative Marketing, purpose-driven Branding & profitable Artistpreneurship for Creators. Go to CreativeTroublemaking.com & sign up for the free trainings coming soon.
- 30 Days of Writing: Write Yourself Alive! (ONLINE) — Summer/Fall 2017 — Date TBA. Sign up via WriteYourselfAlive.org to be notified.
- Creative Rehab Retreat in VENICE, ITALY (LIVE) — Fall 2017 — Date TBA — 7 Days of Art & Adventure, Writing & Culture, Creative Rehab & Empowering Life Design in the European Sanctuary of Artists & Dreamers for the past 500 years. Bookmark CreativeRehab.co/Venice and stay tuned for more details coming soon.
- Creative Rehab London (LIVE) — September 2017 – Date TBA – Intensive weekend workshop.
- Heart Recycle (ONLINE) — A 5-week in-depth writing + self-healing e-course that gives you the creative tools & support to dig deeper & alchemize your dark & painful experiences into artistic self-expression. Next session coming in the fall of 2017.
SIGN UP FOR MY MUSELETTER FOR EVENT NEWS & UPDATES + OTHER CREATIVE GOODIES, DISCOUNTS & OPPORTUNITIES.
Seminars, Talks, Creative Collaborations
Message, Topics & Style:
My overall message is targeted to creators, artists, writers, healers, Renaissance people and entrepreneurs from all walks of life — and aimed to help you get reacquainted with your inherent creativity, rediscover and understand the unique stories you tell and believe about yourself, and apply your different types of intelligence and signature superpowers to becoming a fuller, more complete version of you — one that celebrates in equal parts the mind, body and soul as essential aspects of the whole.
My themes include, but are not limited to:
- Creative Writing & Storytelling
- Creative Rehab & Art as a Way of Life
- Healing from the Inside Out, Creating from Your Light + Darkness, Strength + Vulnerability, Heart Recycling, Soul Detoxing & Finding One’s Core Story through Creative Self-Inquiry
- Unblocking the Creative Aorta, Embracing Your Unique Truth to Serve the World & Starting Before You’re Ready
- Renaissance Spirit, Self-Education & Multiplicity
- Creative Responsibility & Creativity as a Human Right & Duty
- Holistic Wellness, Lifestyle & Nutrition
- Artistpreneurship, Creative Marketing, Branding, Content Creation & Self-Promotion
In addition to the specific topics I expound upon in each of these sections, new ones can be adapted to suit the audience. Aside from this website, you can get a taste of my lifestyle philosophy on RebelleSociety.com (my brain baby).
I am a strong advocate of a medium that both matches and enhances the message in every aspect of the communication process, so I always try to achieve the most effective content-style relationship in all my creations.
If I might be your creative cup of tea, contact me here.
Creative Writing & Word Alchemy
Contact me if you want to discuss writing collaborations, book ideas or other writing opportunities. Only Creative Writing Projects or other Win-Win Business/Creative Collaborations.
No ghostwriting. No guest writing. No blurbs or endorsements unless I have time to read your book & fall in love. No editing or copyediting. My time is limited and although I’d LOVE to help you with your art or craft, I’m currently immersed in other projects that require all my focus.
If you need editing, copyediting or ghostwriting referrals, I have some awesome connections with different freelance editors & creative alchemists who might be able to help. Get in touch with me.
Creative Branding / Marketing Consulting
Creative Marketing & Branding are among my greatest passions, in addition to Writing. For the last 5 years, I’ve created and organically grown over 4 brands of my own (+ currently working on a few more), and helped hundreds of creators worldwide find their voice, clarify their message and tell their story through effective and creative branding, online marketing and self-promotion.
I view Marketing as an art in itself and I believe it plays a vital role in the creative process. A NEW session of my Mastercourse in Branding & Marketing Essentials for Creators, Creative Troublemaking 101, will relaunch in August, 2016.
ONE ON ONE SERVICES
I’m NOT currently offering any one on one Branding/Marketing/Consulting Services — but I’m open to considering high-end projects that I might find interesting or creatively beneficial to collaborate with.
Feel free to contact me if you think we can dance.
Rebelle Society is a multi-author blog and creative community I founded in September 2012 — publishing daily articles on multiple aspects of the human experience, from a creative, uplifting and proactive paradigm.
We regard it as a virtual country occupied by the Art of Being Alive, where many of us dreamers, misfits, healers, artists, Renaissance people and expressive troublemakers come together to retell our stories & re-create our lives through writing and other art forms.
Want to advertise, promote a product/service through our lists or partner with us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for our media kit + business opportunities.
Want free training in new media (editing, social media & creative blogging)? Get firsthand experience through an internship with us. For more info contact us at email@example.com.
Let’s stay in touch!
Sign up for my Museletter — FREE creative resources, soulful life tips & game-changing inspiration.